Tuesday 24 March 2015


Blog Post #1: Today is the first day of my journey ugghhghghg and I am already thinking about when it will be over. I am starting in some place called Wuhan. According to the world it is one of the biggest cities in China. Also according to the people it is famous for a revolution that happened in 1911 which was called Xin Hai Ge Ming. Everyone here who I have met says that I have to try, I don’t know if I will because I really only like three foods which is Kale, Chocolate, and Kale chocolate. This woman greets me and leads me into a weird like wagon looking thing. I fell asleep in the wagon thing until she woke me up. We went inside this little hut and she sat down on her knees lit a candle and said something that I couldn’t really understand then she like hit my arm. So I hit her arm back and she gave me a scowl so like any human being would, I growled at her. She just kind of laughed, what a weirdo. She said that she was going to make a famous dish of Wuhan. The first one was called hot dry noodles. It doesn’t really sound appetizing but she is going to make it anyways. The ingredients are; Thin spaghetti, black pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, sichuan peppercorns, vegetable oil, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, and sesame sauce. To me all of that sounds disgusting. The dish isn’t that bad but it isn’t amazing the only part I like is the noodle part the sauce is just weird. Then she took my hands and lit a candle again and did another thing I think she was praying. I am not super religious so not sure how I feel about it. She puts down some like mats for me to sleep on which is just rude I deserve plenty more than that but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment