Wednesday 25 March 2015

Blog Post #2: Now I have to go to Shenzhen which means that I have to do more walking. Apparently it is known for being the most important special economic zone, which was created by some chinese dude named Deng Xiaoping sometime in the 1970s but I don’t really care because it isn’t about me. Unfortunately the walk is way too long so we have to take a train. Which I am more than happy with because I can sleep on the way there instead of walking. I am going to be so so so so so so so happy because I get to sleep for 5 hours! I don’t know who I will be staying with when I get into…. Wait where am i going again? Hold on let me think about it…. I don’t know who I will be staying with when I get into SHENZHEN. When I get onto the train the people start bowing to me which is odd. Some people are making their hands really stiff and putting it on their foreheads and pushing it down which is freaking me out I think they have a fever. I put my hand on one of the person’s forehead and then they freak out at me so like any other person would do I run off. I find where my seat thing is and I sit down and I feel a little bit tired I was already planning on sleeping so I am just going to clos…..

So five hours later I am being awoken by this person who is like yelling at me and I was like whoa chill out man. So I get my stuff and get off of the train. I walk out and there is a family lined up and they are all staring at me, I walked over and said “I know I am beautiful but don’t look at me so creepily” They were like taking my hand and pulling me and I am pretty sure they were kidnapping me. Then they gave me some food so we were all good. We walked for a long long long time. Until we got to this little ugly thing I wouldn’t even call it a building it was really tiny and ugly. They led me inside and took my stuff and put it down next to what looked like a cot. Am I sleeping on that? Oh well better than the bench thing I slept on last night. The woman lead me into kind of a kitchen and motioned for me to sit down. She started cutting something and stirring something it looked like she just cut up an animal! She set this ugly looking thing down in front of me it is called Yuezi. The ingredients are pig feet sweet vinegar ginger and boiled eggs!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! This sound even worse than what Bo made me at least it didn’t look so bad! I don’t think that I can eat this. I hate my brother why is he making me do this!! What did I ever do to you?! I took the bowl and said that I wanted to eat ALONE outside so I took whatever the heck she made me and threw it on this statue thing. The statue moved…. It started screaming! Oh no. Turns out it was their little brat that I threw it on, oh well. Another catastrophe.
After that happened they taught me the different ways to greet people and they even showed me what the weird stiff hand forehead thing means. Apparently it is called soluteing and you do it when you are greeting somebody they taught me other ways to greet people but I forgot. Finally I can go to sleep now! I barely got any sleep today. Tomorrow I am heading to my third and final place thank God which is….. Chongqing.

No comments:

Post a Comment